Sunday, December 28, 2008

Achoo!

I feel quite rotten today. Being a positive sausage, I think that’s because I’m about to get better – because you always feel worse before you get better! I’ve decided to take my beloved out to lunch in Dulwich and we have a friend popping over this evening. I may be planning a bit too much, but I’m getting bored of being in my PJs watching bad TV...

My partner has been a domestic goddess this morning and has made sweet potato bread and rocky road squares! Both of which I’m dying to try...

I finished one of my Christmas books, Barbara Stoney’s biography of Enid Blyton, already. I couldn’t put it down and will blog about it in more depth later. Needless to say, an excellent book that makes me want to read much more about Blyton.

And talking of writing, I’ve been giving very serious thought to giving up blogging entirely. I suspect it’s distracting me from more serious writing endeavours like finishing my third book. Who knows what the New Year will bring...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home