Friday, January 02, 2009

Four days...

Four days till we move... we’re cramming in the visits, NYE was most of the gang (and another friend popped over before we left), yesterday was mother and father in-law and two friends who live down the road from us, tomorrow, brother-in-law and my mum...

Today we’ve got the day to ourselves. I’m taking down all the pictures down and doing a bit of a paint touch up, I need to clear down the home PC onto a portable hard drive as well because we’re recycling the tower (although taking the screen and keyboard) and getting another laptop. And we need to pack up all the Christmas decorations. We also need to tackle the garden which is in a shocking state...

But really, there’s not that much to do. I have a little flutter of stress now and again, but for someone who loathes moving, I’m doing rather well!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home