Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Breakfast before Pluto


Twice in one day, I can't always promise to be this keen. It feels weird writing this because actually there's a very strong possibility that no one will ever read it! But I'm drinking beer and Murder She Wrote is on in the background, so life is generally good. My partner first suggested a blog after hearing story after story about what happens when the dog and I go for our twice daily walks at our local park. His name is Pluto and in case you were wondering about the title, there was a (UK) indy film not so long ago called Breakfast on Pluto, however, as anyone with a dog will tell you, you should always eat before your dog to show who's the boss... confused yet?
Pluto is a rescue pooch and has lived with me since November of last year. He is a cross Rottweiller and Labrador, is a year and a half years old, loves walking, socks and cheese and is a fantastic friend.
My partner and I have been together over two years and she just recently moved in - she's smart and beautiful and passionate.
I press manage a rugby team, who are off to New York in May for the Bingham Cup. I'm trying to learn to cook... we had friends over this Saturday (the partner of the Net Dog was one of 'em) and my veggie lasagne seemed to go down well, as did the sweet potatoe fries, and shop bought dessert.
What else? I'm a writer; journalist, novellist and script writer. I really like Guinness. Well that's the light and fluffy stuff, there's more, of course. But I'm not writing a novel, I'm writing a blog so until the next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home