Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Radical enough

Is my blog radical enough? Now there’s a question because it depends on what I want from it in the first place. I think people are quite surprised that my blog is generally a gentle meander through the parts of my day or week that I wish to share with others. As a passionate and often vocal advocate for all sorts of issues including speaking out about rape and child abuse, equality for women, environmental concerns including strip mining, cruelty to animals, LGBT rights etc., etc. it seems strange that I rarely touch on these things on my online diary. There are mentions here and there, and even a few rants, but generally, I concentrate on the minutia that makes my life completely different but exactly the same as yours. I also don’t publish my writing or my photos on the blog either…

So is it time for a change?

Well, yes and no. I have decided to put some of my photos online and I will be commenting on more topical stuff on a more regular basis but generally this blog is something I want for myself. I’m thrilled a few people drop in occasionally and have a read, but I know how I feel about certain issues so really it’s the everyday, soon to be forgotten, stuff that I want to document.

Of course, if you disagree, you're always welcome to drop me a line :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home