Thursday, October 18, 2007

We've come a long way baby

How exciting, I was driving to work this morning when a police saloon car with its blues and twos going, raced past, followed by another, and another, then a prison transport and then a police landrover! Who were they transporting?! Jack the Ripper himself…?

It looked like the officers were armed as well. Don’t know why it was exciting but it was…

Also I saw a tractor this morning which made me smile. You don’t often see a tractor in central London. It was green and yellow. Good colours for a tractor I think.

There is a real buzz in the office about the conference. I’m so delighted! I’ve been doing lots of thank you emails this morning – all heartfelt, I had some fantastic volunteers and facilitators. Good, reliable, enthusiastic volunteers are critical to the success of any event. Even some of the people that were moaning about having to go to a staff conference have admitted (grudingly, mind) that they had a good time and that it was useful.

But just as you think the hard work should be over, you realise it’s just beginning! Starting with a conference report for 400 members of staff… oh, and there’s the other 3 or 4 big projects I have on at the moment… lol!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:23 am, October 20, 2007 , Blogger luyedan said...

I thought I was busy enough...
but life is still colorful
like the funny episodes on the way
^-^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home