Monday, April 28, 2008

Next stop; very early retirement...

Like buses, I'm giving you three blog entries all at once, but I need to rant. I've just updated my Facebook status and I quote, "it's official, my job title has been changed to Senior 'state the fucking obvious to the terminally bloody stupid' officer". And it's true! I was working on a document this morning and thought to myself, now there's three hours I won't ever get back. I added a comments box to the table, because some of the things that were suggested were so old the dust made me sneeze. So I was writing things like, we have tried this and it didn't work or I have been trying to do this for months so please don't suggest it like you've just come up with the idea. Or worse, this is already being done! (Resisting the urge to add, how could you not know that!?)

But actually, I'm coming to the conclusion that it's me. They're not stupid, I am. It's either a big elaborate hoax or I'm expecting too much. What do you think? Answers on a letter of resignation...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home