Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bad knees and tired feet

Not so exhausted today, although I wouldn't turn my nose up at a day in bed! My company doesn't do duvet days but if they did...
Pluto enjoyed both his walks today and was incredibly responsive, especially this afternoon. He ran up to a child - I don't like him running up to anyone, let alone children who have a tendancy to squeal and throw their arms around. I whistled and he came straight back and sat at my feet, I was so proud! We were walking around with a lady and an Alsation called Bella. Even she said how impressive his response had been; that's my boy! He's a little excitable though this evening. My partner just got home and he did all but climb on her head - not what you need after a long day. So on that note, this blog will be short because I have housewifey duties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home