Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Monday night football, on a Tuesday

I quite like American Football, I used to really, really like it but with age comes wisdom, lol. (Look, there's not many sports I don't like!) We (England) get the Monday night football highlights on a Tuesday and I must admit, it is fun to watch and I quite look forward to it if I'm in. I like the 49ers, Giants and Patriots. It's the New England Patriots tonight against the Philly Eagle's, a close game...

My partner has insisted I sit down, drink a glass of wine and let her cook dinner. As you can imagine I resisted for all of 0.00004 of a second. I will cook later on in the week but I have to confess to feeling a bit spoilt. Which is never a bad thing. But then as I may have mentioned once or twice, she rocks.

Today wasn't a great day at the office, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday, for which I am truly grateful. I guess we're so close to Paris now and the stress of the inspection has just meant I'm counting the hours till next week. We're only in Paris for 3 days but I have the whole week off.

Dinner is shortly to be served so I shall take my leave... smells gorgeous!

(Patriots won, I think they only need one or two more games to match the winning streak of the '72 Dolphins)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home