Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lovely day for a walk in the park

The first thing to say is that she’s not eating… give it time, seconds normally…

I really enjoyed walking the dog this morning. There were dog-walking pals in the park, but I avoided them because all of a sudden not having to talk to anyone or do anything other than walk – slowly! – was quite delicious. I did actually then see a friend I hadn’t seen in a while and we walked round together catching up. But for about 10 minutes the world was blissfully quiet and still.

However it seems to have left me a bit unprepared for the day, I got back home and forgot to clean my teeth (yuck!) and moisturise (less yuck, more irritating) so I had to make a pitstop in Boots to get toothbrush, paste etc. I’m working from home tomorrow so I’m looking forward to a lie in, not having to commute and wearing the most casual of attire after three days of being gussied up. (3 days and I haven’t even seen the bloody inspectors!)

(She’s eating again… lol!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home