Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Black, one sugar and a custard cream please

Slept like a baby last night. Asleep before 9pm and then awake at about 6.30am. The good news is that it did me the world of good, the bad news is that I consequently didn’t see my partner last night, only saw her for a few minutes this morning and she’s off to Birmingham tonight and tomorrow :0(

I came home to a big box last night. A very big box. Someone had sent me a massive bunch of flowers. It was my previous bank! How strange is that?! Basically I left the Coop because I wasn’t happy with the customer service, so much so I made a complaint saying that among other things, they should implement new procedures to make it easier for those with disabilities such as dyslexia to bank with them. To my knowledge they’ve ignored that advice but I do now have a lovely bunch of flowers. So that’s ok then…

I’m basking in those few golden hours you have after you complete a big piece of work. The magazine for which I am the editor, is with the printers; the website which was out of date is now fully up to date, and two other smaller jobs I was juggling are also now done. Tomorrow or maybe even this afternoon more work will be thrown at me and I won’t be able to duck, but right now I’m feeling smug and fairly relaxed.

This weekend, we’re going to the cinema on Saturday and we’re off to Leeds Castle on Sunday with friends. I’m excited about both, but especially the Castle. I love all that. I shall be taking the camera because I’m making some Christmas cards this year and so I might be able to get some atmospheric ‘Christmassy’ pictures.

Now I think it’s time for a coffee and a biscuit. May you all have your own golden hour’s today!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home