Monday, November 12, 2007

Brrr...

What are we going to do when it gets really cold? I only ask because I'm not a wimp with the cold, could be my curves keep me warm, I couldn't say, but today I'm frozen. My feet and hands are really cold and it's 6 degrees. Ok, so that is cold, but it's not THAT cold. (Although wind chill isn't helping.) I wore my big jacket, my Wasps hat and my thermal gloves into work and I'm regretting taking them off even though I'm now in the office. Luckily it's a bright, sunny day which makes you feel better but it may be time to crack out the... well, how do I put this, if you were cool you would say, base layers, if you're everyone else you'd say thermals! There, I said it, I own thermals. I was hoping that I wouldn't need to wear them this early though...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home