Monday, November 12, 2007

Parcels

Hmmm so I was thinking about deliveries again and more specifically how many I receive. Parcels used to be a rarity, a treat almost, now I get on average one a week. I’m claustrophic and I don’t like idiots so worldwide interweb shopping is ideal. Damnit I can even shop and sit at the same time...

Today my new roaster arrived. I like good quality kitchen stuff. I don’t cook often but I do a fabulous roast and so I invested in a new roaster with lid (from the Antony Worrell Thompson range in case you’re interested). I’m expecting some Victoria Woods DVDs and the first Christmas present I’ve bought this year, oh yes, and some new clothes! So next month I am not allowed to shop online unless it is for Christmas presents because basically I just spend too much damn money. I have blogged previously that I worry that whilst I appear fairly unmaterialistic, and indeed, feel myself to have a very laissez faire attitude to most things, I buy far too many... well, things!

I would hate in ten years or so to have children that constantly want stuff and whinge when they don’t get it. So changes need to be made. And of course, these proposed changes have the added bonus of then not having to fret about being in for deliveries or worrying about how long they take to arrive, and having more money in my bank account at the end of each month is a bit of a no-brainer too...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home