Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An inspector calls...

I’m feeling too calm. Our government inspection starts on Monday (for 2 weeks) and people are stressed and tense, but I’m not. I’m sort of, pensive. But I figure there isn’t anything I can do at this stage, so I’m keeping myself to myself and trying to be helpful as and when appropriate. But should I be more frantic? Not that I’m suggesting it’s going to help anyone or anything if I start running around getting panicky and shouting they don’t like it up ‘em Mr. Mannering, but still a little bit of hair pulling might be appreciated by my more anxious colleagues…

I’ve never been through an inspection before and I’ve never had my work judged to such an extent before either. Let’s hope it stands up to scrutiny otherwise there may well be gnashing of teeth and chewing of nails...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home