Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blueberry fields for ever...

I know I've only just blogged, and blatently, I'm trying to avoid work but two nice things have just happened: I've just had a lovely blueberry muffin. Blueberries rock. And secondly, after persuading my boss that we need plants in the office, she gave me £40 to go and get some. (The same boss that's just bought me a chocolate Lindt bunny for Easter!)

There's a great garden centre near my office called Ginkgo - a bit more expensive than your average homobase, but I bet the plants last a lot longer... It was so tempting to find a seat and disappear among the greenery so that I could enjoy the warm sunshine - but I was strong! Sort of... I mooched around finally choosing three plants which I hope will survive in our office which despite having large windows is quite dark.

Now if I could just grow blueberries in the office...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home