Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Carphone warehouse: the sequel

I've just heard back from the chap that called me yesterday. CPW have admitted that something went badly wrong with their procedures and that this issue should have been dealt with "much, much sooner". They have credited January's bill payment on to my account and have also paid this month's bill as by way of an apology.

It's so frustrating when companies don't listen and you get treated badly but it really does make a difference if you write and complain. People often say, it's not worth it, I don't have the time, I'm not a great letter writer... make the time because believe me it is worth it. And you don't have to be Oscar Wilde to put down (in bullet points if you prefer) everything that has gone wrong. What's more rewarding than them paying this month's bill is the promise that senior credit and sales executives will be forwarded my letters and emails to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

I'm still not happy about the level of service, and will probably change my account, but I cannot deny that when the right person got involved (from the CEO's office) it was sorted quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home