Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nipples!

Ha! I’m up to my nipples in work and if I don’t stop for a break I’m going to go quite mad. I’m enjoying myself don’t get me wrong, but this is the day before the launch and I’m surrounded by bits of paper, valentine’s chocolates, empty coffee cups, internal envelopes (not sure why) and stressed colleagues…

My Chief Executive has organised for every member of staff to get a valentine’s heart-shaped chocolate tomorrow with our new web address on it. A clever idea, but something else for me to do (buy chocolate, print out labels, cut out labels, stick on labels… real back to basics stuff).

So I’ve done the press release, the publicity, the new posters, I’m testing the site and adding the last bits and pieces, I’m also working on a new company advert, I’ve just finished our Tenants and Residents magazine (readership: 19,000 people) although I am waiting for one more article and then there are about a dozen smaller jobs (inc. finishing off the chocolates and then organising for them to be delivered). So far I’m staying focused but I’ve been on the go so long I had eaten my packed lunch by 9.25 this morning…

Anyway, hello Mr. R (oldest and dearest friend from Brighty who regularly reads my blog in his lunch break).

Right, I’ve got things to do, people to shout out and all that…

PS. I had an interesting meeting last night, the beginnings of a pan-London gay sports network… don’t have time to write much more than that, but could be quite a good thing if you like your sport pink…

1 Comments:

At 11:30 am, February 14, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ms L-W :-)
Sat here nibbling a rather crunchy carrot reading your blog.
Nice to see you and Izzy on Sat...goodness, was I drunk! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home