Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Disney injury

I got up at stupid o’clock to get to work for stupid o’clock today because of the website project I’m working on. The world is a very different place that early. A different set of dog walkers, lighter traffic and different vehicles on the road (lots of vans and utility vehicles) and the office was virtually empty except for our security guard, our chief exec and some other poor fool who is obviously working on a big project. I feel quite energised though; really awake and enjoying the day.

The boys are still talking about the stag do’ and I’m delighted they had such a good time. This morning I replied to an email comparing bruises! Yes, I fell over! My jeans are frayed at the back and I had almost tipped over several times when I caught the back of them, but of course, I hadn't been sensible enough to do anything about it! But, due to being hideously drunk on Saturday, this time I did actually fall over. Such style, such grace… my bruise looks like a Disney character but I can’t remember which one.

We went for dinner last night at the little village of Downe (about 40 minutes away from us) that we’ve become quite fond of. A great little pub there does very tasty food – the menu is a little limited but the service and the quality of food more than makes up for it. It felt nice to be doing something on a Monday when normally you would be slumped on the sofa, watching TV and feeling knackered…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home