Thursday, January 18, 2007

Windy pops

Nothing topical today… just going to moan about how tired I am. Was reading my book in my lunch hour and actually started to nod off. I think I need a new food / exercise regime because short of mainlining crystal meth (vaguely topical I suppose) there has to be something (preferably natural and non-habit forming) to help me regain my bright eyes and bushy tail. Much of my tiredness is due to always being in pain with my knees but I can’t believe there isn’t something I can do to help myself…?

Online shopping by the way is a very bad thing. I have just bought a pair of jeans without ever having to leave my chair. It took seconds and I didn’t even have to hand over any cash, I just typed in some numbers on my card and apparently that did the trick… it’s all too easy damnit. Of course, it doesn’t help that (a) I don’t particularly like shopping because of the crowds, so online shopping is a practical and comfortable way of being a fashionista… ahhh that just made me laugh… (b) I’m feeble minded.

The wind is really building up (things are actually crashing about) and I’m hoping our garden furniture isn’t being blown about and the dog isn’t scared. Apparently a bin was blown the length of the car park at the back of the building here, and it hit several cars. If you are out and about during this weather, look after yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home