Monday, January 29, 2007

Stag do'

The stag do’ went really well apparently. I say apparently because I was so drunk I don’t remember much of it… we did a Duck tour around London (it was freezing cold!) and then went to Kettner’s champagne bar and then had a private dining room. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun, especially the blushing brides. And the wedding bag which my partner and I made for them with CK underwear, mini vodka and saucy adult paraphernalia (!) went down really well. They both looked a picture in their veils and balls and chains’ and the naughty questions that we made everyone ask went down very well and got some big laughs! The service was good although I couldn’t tell you what the food was like because I don’t remember eating (my partner said it was good!).

Sunday was very, very low key in comparison but we did get the most lovely email and text from the boys telling us how much fun they had and to thank us for organising it. Now there is the small matter of actually getting hitched… I shall be limiting myself to a couple of glasses of champagne this time. It’s OK to be hammered at a stag do’ but you want to retain a little dignity at the wedding!

1 Comments:

At 3:37 pm, January 30, 2007 , Blogger The Net Dog said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Wish I was there to celebrate with you! Give the boys a big kiss from me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home