Saturday, January 20, 2007

Brompton


My partner has just bought a brand spanking new Brompton bike! For those of you not in the know, Brompton's are not just the elite of folding bikes, but some consider them the best bikes period! Quality engineered, made in England, and costing more than our car! (No, I'm not joking.) Anyway, she can now take the bike on the train and do the last part of her daily journey to work on two wheels. (For about a year or more, you've only been allowed to take folding bikes onto trains at rush hour.)

She likes cycling like I like Danish patries... really quite a lot, so we've had a very exciting morning! For her upcoming birthday I bought her a Brompton bag, and back light. These accesories costing more than I ever have ever spent on an entire bike! Joking aside though, it really is money well spent. She's wanted one for ages and this will mean her commute will be much quicker.

I've just taken the dog to Crystal Palace park where he had the most fun you can have with your fur on. He's completely worn himself out though, he's not moved from his rug since he got back. I've also fitted in housework, a bit of shopping and getting the car washed. It's been a busy old day and it's not over yet, we're supposed to be going to a party tonight... I might just join the dog on the rug first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home