Monday, February 12, 2007

Last orders?

I’ve decided to give up drinking! Maybe not forever, and I think it’s insane to give up drinking champagne which is less of a boozy tipple and more of an event but yes, I’m elbowing beer, vodka etcetera.

If I drive somewhere, I naturally don’t drink, and I kind of like waking up the next morning feeling fresh, ache free and without a break dancing liver screaming for mercy.
Also (and this may surprise you because I don’t strike many people as vain, although newsflash: we’re all vain to a greater or lesser degree), I like the fact I look quite young. I suspect binge drinking will rob me of my rosy glow before long. I am after all in my thirties (newsflash: your 30s absolutely rock…)

So let’s see what happens shall we. It may last it may not. But anything that causes you to drink even just slightly more responsibly has got to be a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home