Sunday, February 25, 2007

S'up?

Apologies for not blogging for an age, but what can I say, I'm a busy lady...

1. The website launch went well (my boss gave me a card and a bottle of champagne to say thank you)
2. I finished my work magazine in time for my week off
3. We went to the Peak District for a couple of days to work on an organic farm
4. Slept in a Romany caravan (with a badly smoking stove!)
5. Became very fond of three cows called Lily, Sweetheart and Evie
6. Had to come home early due to a bad case of flu :0(
7. Bought new kitchen curtains, they look fab!
8. Repainted the hall
9. Planned our next big vacations: 2 weeks in Scotland this Summer, 4 weeks in South Africa next year (also going on tour with Steelers to Dublin and hopefully going camping in Cornwall with Slightly)
10. Watched a lot of NCIS and Murder, She Wrote wrapped in a duvet in a desperate attempt to get better quickly
11. Caught up on my letter writing
12. Ate pancakes in bed
13. Bought new trainers for me and new hubcaps for Peggy
14. Paid my £100 fine for stopping in a box junction (AAARRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!)
15. Went to see live music last night and going for tea and cake with friends today
16. Have my photography exam next Tuesday

I think you're pretty much up to date now :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home