Saturday, July 07, 2007

All growed up...

We’ve just opened a joint account and a savings account… how mature are we! Apart from that and interviewing a new cleaner (dishevelment is beginning to be the rule rather than the exception in this house…) we’ve done very little else and in fact if it were not for the interview, I would still be in PJs.

We’re off to a friend’s wedding party tonight but won’t be able to stay long. There is a reason for my inactivity – my knees are really bad as mentioned in a previous blog. I should be resting all weekend. But we didn’t get to go to their wedding (it was overseas) and we are very fond of them so it will be nice to go and have a celebratory drink. Although – grrrr – their wedding present hasn’t turned up yet.

So I need to eat, iron a pair of trousers and get ready. The sudden rush of activity is a little disconcerting but I'm sure I'll bear up under the strain of it all...

:0)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home