Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday shuffle

I'm having a funny day, moments of pure laziness followed by furious bursts of activity... I've made bread and later on will be making a cake and dinner (butternut squash and pinenut pastries in case you're interested). I've also managed to lay on the sofa watching Murder, She Wrote... a perfect day you might think ;0)

I'm doing a new course. I sent off my enrollment form and cheque yesterday - dog behaviour and psychology. It's something I've always been interested in and it's potentially an extra stream of future income that could fit in and around other work such as my writing. I love the thought of being able to get an owner(s) and dog working together. Often - like a lot of things in life - it's about getting someone completely unconnected to the situation to step in and see things with a fresh eye. Well, that's the idea anyway, I need to finish the course first before I know whether I'll be any good or not...!

By the way, if you're looking for a TV recommendation - Lark Rise to Candleford. I missed the first episode, but the Heavy Horses that appear throughout the series are the ones I spent the day learning to handle and drive last Monday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home