Friday, December 28, 2007

Let's go now...

We’re off to Cornwall next Thursday for 2 weeks. I can’t wait. I’m as excited about this as I was Christmas. I wish we could go now, I’ve had a really crap day and the thought of doing something as daft as jumping in the car and driving 400 miles is very appealing. Everything has gone wrong and whilst it’s nothing major, I’m very fed up. We popped down to Blue Mountain cafe for passion fruit cake and hot chocolate. And I have to admit (begrudgingly!) we did leave feeling a little better! (Yay for cake.)

Something nice did happen today, I have been looking for a flat screen computer monitor on and off for ages now. It’s not a priority so for once I haven’t been impetuous and just gone out and bought one. Today a friend told me he was selling his 23” flat screen TV which he uses as a computer monitor and I agreed to buy it off him! (He’s having a major New Year clear out!) I’m picking it up tomorrow and can drop off his Christmas present at the same time. Oh and I found the hand-held Hoover, so I can Hoover the car now... ok, not sure that is such a good thing :0)

Not sure what we’re doing for New Year’s – we’ve been invited to a couple of parties, but you know, a bottle of champagne (or 2!), putting the fire on and Jools Holland on the TV is coming out as odds on favourite!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home