Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmassy

Well I did it. I’ve managed to drag my sorry arse through most of this week and if you’re wondering why I’m not counting tomorrow, it’s because I work from home on Friday’s and so it’s never as stressful/tiring/demanding as being in the office. Hurrah! We have our Christmas lunch this afternoon and then with the exception of the 27th and the 2nd, I’m not back till the 18th January.

I feel Christmassy and excited!

My mum is moving to a new place just after Christmas which we’re all very excited about. She had asked me to take her to do a “bit of shopping” tomorrow but with news of her new flat, this has now mutated into ‘potentially buying a new fridge, cooker and TV’ trip. That won’t be hideous on the last Friday before Christmas! But as I said, we’re all really pleased about her new flat and so I shall just have to take deep breaths and count the karma points as they stack up in my favour at my small attempt to extend goodwill to all men… well, my mum at least…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home