Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We need a meeting!

A bloke insisted on us having a meeting. Very important says he, internal audit! Need information! So I reluctantly agree to meet him today and he has just left. Our meeting was at 2pm it's now 2.16pm. I asked (not unreasonably) could this not have been done by email? He looked puzzled, so I elaborated. The half a dozen questions you have just asked me, you could have put them in an email, yes? I could have then read your email and replied to your questions, yes? And it would have saved you travelling twenty minutes each way for a 16 minute meeting, yes? Apparently not, he was quite sure he needed a meeting. I fear he may want another meeting even though he was left in no doubt as to what I thought of this one...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home