Monday, December 10, 2007

J.O.B.

My first day in the office in like for-evah… so far so good… My always-eating-colleague is yet to appear so for now, all is calm, all is bright…

I enjoyed my commute in this morning, not surprisingly. I particularly enjoyed my cup holder, a clock that works and my comfy elevated seat. There were cup holders on the Vectra but frankly they were a little inadequate and the clock never worked. I’m not sure why the clock is so important actually, I wear a watch, but I found I kept looking at it so clearly I found it useful.

Now I would like to drive straight back home and get back to enjoying the Christmas decorations but unfortunately life isn’t that easy. My work insist on me, well, working. So on that note…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home