Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bye bye bounce

Oh dear. My bounce has bounced away… we need to buy a new car. It’s a long and tragic story, but in a nutshell the guy that sold us the car ripped us off. He did enough to hide the problems (steam cleaning the engine etc), and whilst it’s true that the car is basically sound, lots of different things need replacing. Or to put it another way, it will cost more to fix it than the car is actually worth. I’m still reeling to be honest. I am basically an honest sort, and whilst I haven’t lived a blameless life, I’ve never ripped off or defrauded anyone. But that’s what has happened, we’ve been conned and now we have to pay. If you’ll allow me a moment of self-pity the timeline is this: someone goes into the back of me and writes my car off, after much stress we buy a new car, which subsequently has to go to the garage three times, and on the third time we get the news that repairs could cost thousands. So perhaps you’ll understand why I feel a little hard done by right now…

Doesn’t seem fair, does it?

We think we're going to buy a new car this time, rather than a used one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home