Sunday, December 02, 2007

New car!

We bought a new car! A lovely grown up Hyundai. She test drove beautifully; really light and responsive. The car only has 5000 miles on the clock, is still under manufacterers warranty and is quite fab. So far the most expensive purchase I've ever made (well, until we buy a house next year)! I pick her up on Thursday and everytime I think about it, I do quite literally shudder with excitement!

We part exchanged the Vectra and so have changed a disaster into something lovely. Well done us. And we're off to Paris tomorrow morning I mean, hello? How much fun can two young ladies have in life!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:44 pm, December 03, 2007 , Blogger TM said...

Yeahy!!!!

Well done!

 
At 7:47 am, November 18, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

New car and a bestfriend, I say that completes the list of what one would need for a fun joyride.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home