Friday, December 14, 2007

Moving

I'm moving office today. I hate moving. With a passion. We moved so much when I was a kid that the running joke when we couldn't find anything was, 'it's probably in a box in the garage...' (I didn't say it was a funny joke.)

There are some positives; my boss is buying us pizza for lunch to make up for the upheaval. I will be two floors away from the reception and so don't have to cover and deal with enquiries that I don't have a clue about and finally, it's a fairly nice office. But still, it's a loathesome job. Why would anyone become a removal person? No offence if you are, I sort of admire you in a weird way.

Anyway, they are moving furniture around me so I better get out of the way before I'm shoved in a box or covered in bubble wrap...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home