Friday, January 18, 2008

'Andsome

Have you missed me?! I haven't posted since Dec 31st but I'm sure you've coped in my absence ;0)

Cornwall was, well, amazing. I wish we were still there. I might do a more in depth holiday dispatch later, but highlights include buying our wedding rings from an independant Cornish jeweller, spending time with friends, driving heavy horses, finding the league of gay gentlemen in Launceston, lots of lie-ins, the best fish and chips, visiting our wedding hotel again (and ordering the food and wine!) and finding a pub where we can all meet on the Friday before the wedding (right on the harbour in St Ives)...

For now though, I have to do some work, get through the laundry and do a tidy up. We unloaded the car last night and dumped everything in the front room!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home