Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bugger off

Can you believe it, 2 weeks after getting a stomach virus, I get flu? It's just not bloody fair! On Monday my throat felt a bit dry and was tired at work but nothing serious, but by the time I got home that night I was full-blown ill. Shaking, running a temperature, pains in my legs and back, sore throat, headache and coughing. And of course for added drama, my asthma started playing up as the infection developed.

I don't like being ill. I don't do ill at all well (no pun intended). In fact I take it as a personal affront when my body decides to get ill so right now I am more than a little fed up.

I couldn't even eat all my dinner last night and there's not much that puts me off my food...

Anyway, I'm not sure moaning is going to help. More rest might though, so I'm going to try and catch up on my sleep after spending most of the night awake with a temperature!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home