Friday, March 28, 2008

Bubba

I’m enjoying Bubba Sparxxx. Not in the biblical sense. Which is a relief for both of us I’m sure. I ordered ‘Deliverance’ and can highly recommend it. In fact ‘Comin round’ and ‘She tried’ are ‘mazin...

Anyhoo, for Pluto fans among you, he’s sulking. We had the builders in (no, not a euphemism). The fence that separates the gardens was blown down in the recent high winds (I object to calling them gales – it’s London, we don’t get extreme weather much to my disappointment). So the builders needed to bring all the gear through our flat this morning and because we wouldn’t let Pluto play with them he’s projecting Oscar-worthy injury and upset in my general direction. He’s so considerate that if I go into another room, he follows me just so I don’t miss a minute of his performance. I have a rawhide shoe for him to enjoy later which should perk him up.

Right, I’ve been super-efficient this morning so another coffee and back to the grind with the two Bubba's giving it everything they’ve got right here in my front room...

(In a strange twist Bubba is also Pluto's nickname and has been since he was a puppy!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home