Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wasps out, so who's in?

My favourite (rugby) team in the world (other than when England play) is Wasps. So you can appreciate I'm pretty gutted that they haven't made the EDF final at Twickenham on April 12th. Especially as I have tickets!! However, Leicester played a blinder, man of the match, Goode was superb and both teams played top rugby which made it a cracking game to watch. So who will Leicester play?

Well, at 56 minutes into the Osprey / Sarcens match, it looks all Ospreys... which would make the match on the 12th, England vs. Wales, ha! Shane Williams and Gavin Henson are great players so I won't be sorry to see them live at Twickers. Although, as a London team I should be supporting the Sarries...

I think it's fair to say, whoever ends up in TW1 in April, it's going to a fantastic game and I can't wait!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home