Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Saturday part two

My soon to be in-laws are moving from a four-storey five-bedroom house to a one-storey three bedroom house. When we walked in I gulped and thought, they're never going to get packed in time!

I hate moving. No scrap that, I loathe moving. We have already decided that when we move down to Cornwall, we're getting someone like Pickfords in who will pack and transport everything to the new location (putting the right boxes in the right room). We know it will cost an arm and a leg but for our mental health and stress levels, it's worth every penny!

We actually got quite a bit done and set them firmly on their way. We turned up with 10 boxes, lemon slices, organic ale and enthusiasm! Oh, and Mr P who was adorable and well behaved. We took a break after an hour or so, went for a walk over the common and then came back for tea and toast and a bit more packing.

Now we're back and I'm making a romantic meal for my beloved :0)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:34 am, June 16, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Pickfords would be delighted to do your move and you will find us real value for money.
Contact me when you are ready and I will get someone to visit you to discuss your requirements
Best Wishes
Steve Morris
Director of Sales,UK
Pickfords

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home