Monday, June 09, 2008

Living it up

I’ve annoyed my annoying support officer my asking her to do her job better. I wasn’t that blunt (honestly!) but she puts sales calls through to all and sundry and often will pass a call over without telling you what it’s about, you answer it and find it’s not for you after all…

Despite all her huggy new age, knit your own karma beliefs, she does apparently bear a grudge.

It’s a shame the brilliant weekend had to end, especially to come into this dump with the seven dwarfs; grumpy, inefficient, stupid, bewildered, arrogant, stroppy and useless. Never mind. I’m sure on some level all this makes me a better person you know. At least I hope it does otherwise this is such a huge waste of my time…

A friend popped round unexpectedly last night with her dog and Pluto’s best friend. Charlie had a tumour removed a few weeks ago and it’s not good news, they don’t think she has long. It’s a shattering blow. They’ve been together 11 years and she is a wonderful dog and companion. Our friend decided that rather than retreat into tears and grief she would make sure that Charlie has a fantastic last couple of months. Next weekend, we’re going to take them to a National Trust park down in Kent and take lots of photos of Charlie and make an album.

I can’t even imagine the pain and devastation I would feel if it were Mr. P and at times like these, the idea of never having loved to ensure you never feel pain is appealing. Albeit briefly. The doggy world will be a little dimmer without our friend Charlie but at least she is going to live it up while she can!

Makes you realises all the things we have to be grateful for really. At least, I think it does.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home