Thursday, June 05, 2008

Chickens, drinks and sleeping well

Slept like a log last night. Getting up was a problem though. Every time I sat back down I started to drift off! Taking the dog to the park helped – it’s a glorious day and it was lovely to get some fresh air…

Last night I spent an hour with the chickens, they pretend they don’t care but actually they really like having you out in the garden with them. I tidied up their house – always a pleasant experience – and then headed in for a bath and a beer.

A friend who lives in Oz is back for a couple of days so tonight I’ll be heading into town to see him. I’m not sure how I’ll manage, I truly am very, very tired.

We’ve decided to head down to the New Forest this Saturday. Take a picnic and laze about all day letting the dog run off some steam and catching up on our reading.

Better do some work now though – not the weekend just yet!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home