Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wake up shit head!

So sleepy…

One of the jobs I am going for is working from home full time. Imagine that? Being able to wake naturally without some incessant beeping in your ear the equivalent of someone you really dislike standing over you every morning saying wake up shit head, another crappy day awaits…

I made a delicious (and nutritious!) dinner for my beloved last night and then we watched Miami Ink (the reality show about a tattoo shop in Miami. Three episodes and already I’m hooked and want to cover my body in tattoos! I’m a marketers dream…) Then my partner did some work on her laptop and I did a job application on my lap top and the dog lay between us gently snoring. Domestic bliss!

Today I have to take a proper lunch break (first time in about 2 months?) because I need to call some Dogwise clients to organise appointments, and I need to read over the application I did last night. If I can at least find enough interesting jobs to apply for then there is hope...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home