Monday, June 02, 2008

Surely healthy = happy?!

This is a bit of a weird stream of consciousness but bear with me… why are independent health food shops often run by such rude people? We need fabric softener (fascinating I know) and so I was just writing a list because I pass a Sainburys on the way back to the car. But then I thought, maybe I should get the softener from the health food place close to my office – support small business and all that – but then I thought, actually I’m not sure I want to give them my money because they can often be surly and offhand. And then I thought about the local health food shop near home, and it struck me that they were also a bit grumpy and stand-offish.

I’m not even sure this is worth blogging about, because I’m not advocating forced pleasantries and group hugs, but a hello or even a smile might be nice once in a while. Surely healthy people are supposed to be happy people? Or are the people that work in health food stores actually very unhealthy? Enquiring minds want to know...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home