Friday, May 30, 2008

Evil fox

I’ve just watched Pluto eat a fly which was both funny and disgusting…

I went for my suit fitting last night – lots of stress getting across London in rush hour, and we were a few minutes late, but it was great! They were very professional and soothing and I feel I’m in good hands. Talking of hands, always a surprise to find one in your crotch! But that’s bespoke for you; they take a lot of measurements…

My suit will be ready in 3 weeks and that’s when I go for another fitting to make sure everything fits like a dream. Always a challenge when you’re an awkward shape.

I woke late today after catching up on some desperately needed sleep. The chickens were making noisy distress signals and Pluto and I leapt to their rescue. It was the evil neighbourhood fox offering them sweets to get into his car. Or something like that anyway. Pluto was having none of it though and launched after him. He keeps popping out to reassure the chooks and let the fox know that he’s not welcome and Mr P will smack his arse down if he tries to make a move on the girls… Go Mr P!

Now I need to shower. Still unwashed, and at this hour! And then more work (proper work, not blogging) and a trip to the bank.

Tomorrow I’m off to the Guinness Premiership Finals at Twickenham to watch Wasps take on Leicester Tigers. Should be an awesome match!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home