Monday, May 12, 2008

Dangly earrings are a no-no

I’m happy. Well, I’m knackered actually, but happy also. I worked like a dog yesterday on my presentation and actually think it’s pretty good! I rewarded myself by getting tipsy on pinot… today I am doing a few finishing touches, but the great thing is I haven’t re-read it with fresh eyes and thought SWEET JESUS WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I still actually think it’s pretty good…

I think I have my interview outfit sorted. Now there’s a big old mine field. I always remember reading something about top tips for job interviews years and years ago. Unfortunately, the only thing I can remember is “don’t wear dangly earrings which might distract the interviewer”. For those of you not in the know, I’ve never worn a dangly earring in my life!

The dog still has blue go faster stripes down his left flank, and in his ear, on his tail and the tip of his whiskers. He decided to lean on the chicken run before it was dry. Now not only does he act like a rebellious teenager, he also looks like one.

Tonight I need to pack and run through my presentation one more time, but after that I plan to sit in the sunshine and try and relax. If nothing else I can focus on how excited I am to be heading south west again so soon after the last time!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home