Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Road mongrels

It's unlikely, but if you're reading this and were driving a silver/grey Audi convertible (2006 reg) on the A4 this afternoon around 5.15pm just a little word of advice; if you concentrated on your driving as much as your thinning hair, and looked at other road users as often as you made ‘I’m cool’ faces in all four mirrors you might actually be an OK driver. Until then, you’re just another idiot driving badly in a posh car making a statement about the size of your penis...

And if you’re the cyclist who pulled in front of my car at Fulham Broadway because you didn’t feel able to adhere to the whole ‘red light means stop’ process meaning I had to slam on my brakes and almost have another car rear-end me, I’m very pro-cyclists but even I think you’re a cunt.

Other than that, my commute was fairly stress-free.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home