Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chicken supervision

Had lots of weird disturbing dreams last night so don’t feel that rested. I think it’s everything that’s going on at the moment; it must be subconsciously making me a bit stressed and anxious.

Anyway, I’m off for a hair cut because alarmingly I do really start to look like Elvis when my hair gets long. Sadly not his sex god stage, but his more, shall we say, chubby stage. After which we’re walking the dog in the woods. Then I’m setting up camp in the garden to do some work and supervise the chickens.

They were out for several hours yesterday because I decided to paint the run in the afternoon. (I’m still covered in blue paint.) They had dust baths and ate weeds and were generally very happy. But they do need to be supervised because they go straight for the veg otherwise...

Tonight, dinner with friends.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home