Friday, May 09, 2008

The weekend

Pluto is currently chasing a fly around the front room, I'm feeling refreshed after a bit of a lay-in so all is well...

I'm trying to take life a little easy because we have two very long journeys coming up next week (about 12000 miles in all), plus all the emotion and stress of an interview and trying to buy a house and then there's work etc. This weekend we're going to dinner with friends, I need to repaint the chicken house and run and work on my presentation but that's it - when I'm not doing one of the aforementioned things I will be sitting around, possibly with a beer, probably with a book, doing bugger all.

Right now I need to sort out breakfast and get on with some work. I plan to take Pluto down to the woods and we're going to dinner with my partner's bro tonight.

It's not as sunny today as it has been, so I'm keeping everything crossed for a hot, sunny weekend.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home