Thursday, May 08, 2008

Presentation

Another gorgeous day! My commute was actually not too bad this morning. I had lots of people smiling at me, which is always nice. No one tried to crash into my car, cut me up (OK once, but if it’s less than three times in London it doesn’t count), or rear-end me.

I received a card from Royal Mail yesterday saying that I had a letter waiting for me at the sorting office that needed signing for. I couldn’t think what it was, but decided to pick it up this morning – and I’m very glad I did! It was my job interview pack from Falmouth. I need to do a presentation which I’m pleased about because I’m confident I can do a good presentation. Plus it confirmed that I really do have a job interview and it wasn’t all a pleasant and exciting dream…

We also got news that our mortgage is approved yesterday. And finally, if that isn’t enough thank you very much, my partner had a job interview yesterday and got the job!! Well done her!! (It’s a managerial position in the organisation she works for.) I was very proud and bought her some flowers to celebrate.

Can’t wait for the weekend, I think sitting in the garden with a book, the chickens, the dog and some cold beer might be on the cards… oh, and preparing a sooper dooper presentation that will get me this job!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home