Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pluto and the vet

Last night I was in bed by 6.30pm and asleep by 8pm. I woke up a couple of times briefly for a drink of water but otherwise didn’t stir till my alarm this morning at 6.30am. It did me the world of good. What with the stress of the house, the job interview and work and having to visit occupational health yesterday, it had literally become too much… nothing dramatic, just a deep need to sleep and rest and forget the last couple of days. I feel positively chipper this morning!

Pluto has been licking his back foot. He’s quite a clean dog so at first we didn’t pay much attention. But then noticed it was becoming more persistent. I had checked his foot over several times, but it didn’t seem painful and there was nothing out of the ordinary that I could see, but this morning I noticed that one of his claws is coming away. Of course, I panicked! I called the vet and was preparing to rush him straight over. But the vet was quite calm and seemed to think that a lack of blood, pain and discomfort makes it a fairly routine thing and we’re actually not seeing the vet until tomorrow. I don’t know what they’ll do – remove the claw possibly? I can’t bear anything being wrong with Mr P. Not least because he can’t actually tell me what the problem is. So I am fretting a little bit and hoping it’s nothing serious…

I have a photo shoot tonight – on Tower Bridge no less, for an LGBT group. Hopefully the sun carries on shining brightly and we have a lovely blue sky background. Nothing finer than the props that nature can provide!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home