Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Going into the egg business...

Well it’s a bit soggy this morning but that’s why umbrellas and hats were invented…

I got home last night determined to do all the washing up, eat a healthy meal and walk the dog. All of which I achieved. Normally when the healthy partner is away, the less healthy partner takes the opportunity to eat pizza and drink beer but I thought I’d buck the trend and have a salad and a diet coke. What’s more, I’ve brought the rest of the salad in for lunch today. Get me.

Didn’t sleep that well, dropped off ok but then woke up at 4am and had trouble getting back to sleep.

Two people want to buy our eggs! We were a bit thrown because we’d not really thought about selling them (3 chooks does not an egg industry make). But of course, we’re delighted that people think they’re that tasty so we’ll come to some arrangement I’m sure.

Tonight, I seriously need to sort out laundry and clothes in general as well as tidy up the bedroom. I’m also making dinner for my partner who is back this evening. The dog will be pleased. He’s been a bit grumpy and I think he holds me responsible for her not being in bed this morning…

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home