Monday, June 16, 2008

Hong Kong here I come!

I think initiative should be rewarded… this morning I signed into my email to see that a comment form had been submitted from Pickfords’ head of sales! (You can see the comment under Happy Saturday part two.) And it made me laugh, because let’s face it, how can we not now get a quote from them when we move? So if you’re reading this Mr. Pickfords we will indeed be in touch nearer the time…

The power of the blog!

Anyway, yesterday was fairly mundane although I seemed to achieve oodles. I won’t run through my list of domestic achievements (although the sweetcorn relish I made was delicious thank you very much…) but something exciting did happen. I decided I was going to the Hong Kong 7s in 2009! An old friend of mine has been trying to persuade me (it was a fairly brief discussion: do you want to go? er, yes!) but I was concerned about money what with everything else that’s happening between now and then. However, my beloved and I discussed in last night and she’s happy for me to go and so dependant on a good deal, I’m off to HK next year!

Wohoo!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home