Friday, June 27, 2008

Tough day

Friday's are normally a good day for me, but today has been, to say the least, tough. Actually it's been a really hard week! Part of me would like to crawl under the duvet and forget it all. Maybe I could wake up in a couple of days and feel better able to deal with everything.

Tomorrow we're off to the New Forest with our friend and her dog because if you remember from a previous blog, Charlie (the dog) hasn't got much longer after a massive tumour was removed from her spleen. She's in good form at the moment though so we're making the most of her wonderful company while we can. I'm taking my camera and we'll be making an album of the day. I'm looking forward to a cream tea! And maybe next week will be better.

Maybe.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home